Narcotics and Controlled Substances are regulated very seriously. Treatment with Narcotics and Controlled substances will follow in accordance with state and federal law, documenting patient evaluation, treatment plan, discussion of risks and benefits, informed consent, treatment prescribed, results of treatment, and any aberrant behavior observed.
- Must have a current Narcotic Contract on file updated yearly.
- Face-to-face AND Urine Drug Screen appointment every 6 months
- Must request refill IN OFFICE every month
- $10.00 Processing fee paid in office upon refill request.
- Script are sent Electronically
- Must have a current Controlled Substance Contract on file updated yearly.
- Face-to-face AND Urine Drug Screen appointment every 6 months.
- Dr.O’Connor MUST approve refills
- Patient does NOT have to come in monthly to request refill or pay processing fee.
- Scripts are sent electronically
For all other prescription refills, please contact your pharmacy and request a refill before contacting our office. The pharmacy should fax our office a prescription request that Dr.O’Connor will review before approving or denying.
For problem prescriptions please call (405)692-1557 option #6 for Gwen